- Looking for Books
on line? Alex will find it and retrieve it if it's there!
- Motor theory
demo (Java required)
Thesaurus(Give and get!)
- latent semantic analysis (LSA
at CU) Also see "Hal"
- Get the associations to a
common word interactively. (This is British data.)
effect from the U of Illinois.
- Explore word relationships at the
WWW interface to WordNet version 1.5
- CHILDES language database.
- A Pictorial Introduction to Fourier
Analysis/Synthesis [GRAPHICS! Lynx (text browser) will not be adequate]
- Find an anagram for
the following:(May be slow or not work at all with Lynx).
In any case, check out the
Anagram Hall of
Fame. or even
- Psycholinguistics at MSU
- Visit Haskins Laboratories (Speech
- Phonetics (viewer needed)
(Lots of links)
Synthesis in three languages online!
Database A listing of all human languages (about 6000), with
information about locations, number of speakers, etc.
Everything about Proverbs!
Old English in Context
- Eliza the program.
- jobs in
linguistics (CUNY/LSA bulletin board)