Some writing in the year 2003
From minds hidden in the heads of individuals to minds
out in the world between us all: Wittgensteinian developmental
investigations. The first, much too long draft, of a commentary on:
Carpendale, J.I. and Lewis, C. (2003) Constructing an understanding
of mind:the development of children's social understanding within
social interaction. To appear in Behavioral and Brain Sciences
Re-visiting George Kelly: social constructionism,
social ecology, and social justice – all unfinished projects.First draft
(very much) of a plenary paper for XV International Congress on
Personal Construct Psychology, Huddesfield, July 14th-18th, 2003
- Being ‘moved' by the embodied, responsive-expressive ‘voice'
of an ‘other' A rough first draft of a paper for the 8th International Meeting
on the Treatment of Psychosis, Tornio, Finland, August 27th-31st, 2003
- "Inside the moment of speaking:
in our meetings with others, we cannot simply be ourselves."
First draft of a paper written for the Psychologies and Identities
Conference, University of Bergamo, Italy, October 3rd - 4th, 2003
- First (too long) draft of a paper ultimately
for Theory and Psychology: Vygotsky and consciousness as con-scientia,
as witnessable knowing along with others
- Partial, participatory agency versus agency ‘as mastery and possession'Paper give at International Society for Theoretical Psychology Conference, Istanbul, 22-27 June, 2003, Symposium on Agency
- "Attitudes": from static "inner states" to dynamic "styles of address" Paper give at International Society for Theoretical Psychology Conference, Istanbul, 22-27 June, 2003, Symposium on "Refiguring mainstream concepts in Social Constructionist terms."
Last updated Jan 19th, 2005